At Green Leaf, we recognize that there are few effective, quality builders to choose from in Costa Rica, and there are even less that are capable of building sustainably. That is why we work exclusively with Flores Felicesto provide you with an environmentally and socially responsible construction solution that is efficient and cost effective.
Flores Felices is a company based in New York and Costa Rica that designs and produces sustainable, prefabricated homes and furnishings for tropical climates. They offer "turn-key" products to individuals and developers, managing the whole process from design through construction. NATURA HOME reinvests a portion of profits in sustainable housing, agriculture, and jobs in low-income communities in Costa Rica.
Sustainability is more than simply using recycled materials. Flores Felices achieves true, comprehensive sustainability through resource-efficient land planning, construction, operation, and maintenance. Our philosophy focuses on five key areas: site development, materials selection, energy efficiency, water savings, and indoor environmental quality.
Flores Felicesis committed to providing some of the highest standards on the market, such as:
- Optimizing designs to use more effective spaces and to use materials more efficiently.
- Using materials that are resource-efficient and have low environmental impact.
- Designing and building energy-efficient homes.
- Designing water-efficient homes and landscapes.
- Providing a safe and comfortable indoor environment.
- Designing for durability and adaptability.
- Promoting neighborhoods that foster a sense of community and reduce dependence on cars.
- Preserving or restoring local ecosystems and biodiversity.
Please contact us for additional information about Flores Felices.